Dublin, Full Time
Catering Manager to oversee a flagship unit in Dublin. As Catering Manager you will organise and manage the day to day delivery of food service across the unit ensuring service standards are in place.
- You will lead and manage the front of house and kitchen teams.
- Organise and manage financial reports / stocktakes
- Ensure financial & operational performance are in line with budgets and contract agreements
- Ensure the delivery of customer experience, working closely with front of house team
- Develop and maintain good working relationship with client
- Ensure all hospitality on site is delivered as specified and agreed with client
- Devise quotations for all hospitality and plan accordingly
- Ensure HACCP, Health & Safety in in place and adhered to by all team members
- Motivate, train and develop team members
- Manage rosters in line with agreed budgets
- Oversee food standard is consistent and in line with company and client expectations
- Create an environment that nutures growth
- Prior experience as a successful catering manager / or currently an assistant catering manager looking to step up for career development
- Has excellent attention to detail
- Understands the catering/hospitality industry in Ireland.