Director of Food and Beverage
CO. KILDARE, Full Time
Director Of Food & Beverage – Our client is looking to recruit for a beautiful and successful four star deluxe hotel in Co. Kildare. The ideal candidate must come from a very strong background in a similar role. The successful candidate will be managing the day to day operation of the food & beverage operation whilst ensuring each department is running successfully.
- Managing the smooth operation of the food & beverage outlets in this stunning location.
- Ensuring each department is running effectively.
- Strong People managing skills required for this role as there is a large team in place
- Excellent attention to detail required for this position.
- Very hands on role when carrying out duties and responsibilities.
- Responsible for the standard operating procedures throughout this property
- Managing the current management team in place.
- Organising and overseeing rosta’s for the management team.
- Financially astute when organising each department.
- Salary – €60k – €70k plus.
- Excellent leadership skills and people management.
- Strong Management skills
- Strong Operational management background in successful high volume food & Beverage background which is standards driven.
- Excellent Customer care whilst attending to guests.
- Strong delegation required for the team.
- Very Customer focused and enjoys this aspect of the job the most.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Energetic and forward thinking candidate who can add creativity to the current food and beverage concept.
- For more information on this senior position please send your details forward in confidence to Sarah in Broadline Recruiters