Business Development Manager
Dublin, Full Time
Business Development Manager will be responsible for maximising the sales potential and achieving revenue budgets of the hotel through business development primarily from the following markets Conferences & Events, Corporate, Tour & Lesiure.
- Business Development Manager will develop in conjunction with the sales and marketing manager, a business growth strategy. To compile an activity plan to target potential new customers from identified prospects and create own prospect database.
- Business Development Manager will be directly responsible for maximizing the sales potential and achieving overall revenue budgets of the hotel through business development primarily from the segments of conference & events & corporate
- Business Development Manager will deal with client enquiries from initial quotations, following-up to contract stage, ensuring the highest standard of customer satisfaction.
- Business Development Manager will develop and nurture client relationships – conference agents of PCO’s & DMC’s to domestic and international tour operators
- Perform day to day sales activity including sales calls, contracting & rate negotiation, site inspections and attendance at trade shows
- Business Development Manager will analyse and understand the local market and sector including; competitor strengths and weaknesses, demographic trends and corporate activity, tailoring your sales plans to make the most of any opportunities.
- Business Development Manager will report weekly & monthly on account performance and general activity through the CRM system
- Business Development Manager will have excellent people skills
- Business Development Manager must be passionate about people and developing the business
- Business Development Manager will have proven experience in business development and sales experience from hotels
- Organised and have a can do attitude
- Must have a full clean Driving Licence
- Salary Guide €40-45k plus bonus
For further information, please send your details in confidence to email@example.com & or call directly on 086 0274191