Kildare, Full Time
Restaurant Manager required in Wexford area , this role is a fantastic position for an outstanding, standard driven, successful restaurant Manager to join luxury property.
The Role involves:
- Building a team of professional staff throughout the food & beverage.
- Managing a professional team in place.
- Looking after the busy operation on a day to day basis.
- Strong background in a high standard restaurant operation.
- Strong People management.
- Implementing a very high standard of service throughout the operation.
- Involved in implementing training structure to the team.
- Strong emphasis on customer service.
- Excellent wine knowledge.
- Working five over seven days.
- Liaising with the management throughout the property with regards customer needs.
The Candidates Requirements:
- Proven track record in a high standard restaurant operation.
- Must be a people’s person as this is a customer facing role.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Extremely well organised Manager.
- Strong proven record with attention to detail whilst carrying out there duties.
- Very customer focused candidate.
- Held a position in the past which will involve the smooth running of this department.
- Past experience in a similar role.
- Experience in managing the recruitment and selection of a successful floor team.
- Track record in developing the team in place.
- Salary – €35 – €40k
For more information on this role, please send your details forward to Mairead in Broadline Recruiters. firstname.lastname@example.org