Wexford, Full Time
Spa Therapist– Wexford
My Client is look for a Spa Therapist who offers guests an excellent experience with our wide range of products and prides themselves on high standards and would go the extra mile to spoil the customers.
- Spa Therapist will present a professional appearance and ensure all guests receive a genuine courteous welcome on arrival/ departure.
- Spa Therapist will conduct our range of Therapy Treatments to the highest standard in line with company standards.
- Spa Therapist will anticipate guest’s needs whenever possible in order to enhance quality of service and exceed client’s expectations.
- Spa Therapist will represent passion for customer service, proactively ensuring each guest has the memorable experience.
- Spa Therapist will assist in positively promoting service / products within the hotel and maximize every sales opportunity.
- Spa Therapist will be aware of Hotel promotions or special activities.
- Spa Therapist will continually aim to improve our guests experience, ensure our highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Spa Therapist must be beauty and body trained itec/cibtac
- Spa Therapist will have 1 years relevant experience
- Spa Therapist will be self-motivated, enthusiastic and positive approach about their career
- Spa Therapist will have high personal standards and values
- Spa Therapist will be proactive and assertive attitude
- Spa Therapist will be dynamic both personally and professionally smart/professional appearance.
- Spa Therapist will be friendly and gracious attitude towards clients, staff and management
- Spa Therapist will have ability to empathise with clients and have a high standard of etiquette
- Spa Therapist will be open to continuous learning by improving performance by increasing own efficiency, initiate courses of action and willingly take on new responsibilities
Salary Guide €28k
For more information on this role or to hear about the other fantastic roles we have available at the moment contact David at firstname.lastname@example.org.