Dublin - City West, Temporary
Industrial Cleaning Operative –
Broadline Recruiters are delighted to announce we are currently recruiting for an Industrial Cleaning Operative at the home of one of Irelands leading food production sites in City West, Dublin. This position is Monday to Friday, and would suit organised, energetic person who takes pride in their work. The right candidate must be reliable, responsible, driven and hardworking, someone who can work independently as well as part of a team.
Whilst Industrial Cleaning experience is beneficial but not essential as full training is provided to the right candidate. The role will involve but not be limited to deep cleaning of machinery on site, hygiene sanitising and cleaning of site production areas. Good command of the English language is also a requirement for this job.
If you are currently seeking work and would like a role where you can learn and grow please contact us today.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To clean and maintain all machinery on site.
- Periodic deep cleaning of production lines, and all areas in line with client specification.
- Use of the latest cleaning equipment, materials and innovation in support of best practise cleaning methodology.
- Adherence and compliance with Health & Safety processes and guidelines.
- To manage supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Inspections as required, escalating any issues where necessary.
- To ensure sufficient handover at the end of each shift, so that the incoming Facilities. Assistant is aware of any outstanding issues.
- Disposal of waste from the site in line with relevant regulations.
- Additional works as directed by Team Leader, Site Supervisor or Site Manager.
- 1 year Cleaning Experience
- Valid Manual Handling Certificate
- Valid HACCP Food Safety Level 1
- 2 working references.
- Previous Industrial Cleaning Experience would be an advantage not essential.
- Ambition and drive to work with a team or on your own.
- Full Training Provided
- Full time, Monday to Friday
- Weekly rosters