Kildare, Full Time
Do you take pride in the dishes you serve? Do you have a passion for food?
A beautiful 5* property in Kilkenny is searching for a Head Chef for one of their on site food outlets.
- Looking for a Head Chef who has an excellent background in producing high volume and high quality food.
- Strong kitchen management skills required while carrying out this role.
- Head Chef will be able to bring latest food trends to this hotel.
- Head Chef will be able to grow and bring a team together to produce an excellent standard of food throughout this busy property.
- Strong creativity and innovation required when implementing new menu concepts.
- Strong people management skills a must.
- Excellent attention to detail required when carrying out your role.
- Managing the smooth day to day running a small operation.
- Head Chef will have strong kitchen.
- Able to develop the existing team while growing the kitchen brigade.
- Head Chef will have a proven track record in a similar role.
- Excellent understanding of the latest food trends in the current market.
- Preparing fresh produce for a busy operation. .
- Proven track record managing a busy multi operation.
- Creating new food concept while keeping what works on the current menu.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Head Chef will have previous experience working in a high volume kitchen.
- Head Chef will work with the Executive Head Chef to create new menus to suit the outlet.
- Head Chef will be fully trained in HAACP.
- Be passionate about delivering a high-quality menu.
- Be able to effectively manage, motivate and lead a team.
- Head Chef will have the ability to develop a team enhancing their skill level.
- Be a clear communicator and enjoy being part of and leading a team.
If you would like to hear more about this amazing role or to hear about ther other fantastic positions we have available at the moment send your CV forward to Dylan at email@example.com