Dublin, Full Time
Operation Managers key focus to this role is to ensure an exceptional customer experience and the financial success of hotel. They will be overseeing rosters, maintaining food and beverage costs to appropriate standards and achieving G.P. targets, work on concept development and improving beverage and food menus.
- Operations Manager will be Working with Hotel Manager to oversee the daily operation of the Busy Hotel including scheduling rosters and end of day reports.
- Operations Manager will work closely with Senior Managers
- Driving sales and maintaining a high level of standards throughout the hotel, including all aspects of cleanliness and profitability.
- Operations Manager will ensure the teams consistently deliver high quality standards of guest service.
- To upskill and train the teams and to carry out team performance appraisals.
- Set targets for teams in line with the overall departmental and hotel strategy.
- Operations Manager will drive excellent customer service at all times.
- Operations Manager will manage the budget and cost effectiveness of the department.
- Operations Manager will deal with complaints/queries in an attentive and courteous manner..
- Operations Manager role is hands on. The successful candidate is expected to work alongside the team and have a strong front of house presence.
- Operations Manager will keep up to date on industry trends, especially within the food and beverage industry.
- Show creative awareness in all aspects of menu creation, design and product offering
- Operations Manager must have hotel experience and a good understanding of food, beverage and rooms.
- Salary Guide €50-€55K